This article speaks about how to use Apple cider vinegar (ACV) for weight loss and its various health benefits. ACV is the answer to many common health issues like digestion, blood pressure, cough and cold, and many more.
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
There may be 100’s of ways to lose weight, and one among them is, through apple cider vinegar. ACV is loaded with many health benefits and it is used as a health tonic from quite a long time. It is made from apple cider that has been fermented to form a health promoting probiotics and enzymes, which has less sugar and hardly any calories in it.
Off late ACV has been in limelight with the fitness gurus and health experts for quickly eliminating the unwanted fat from the body. The acetic acid in ACV brings a lot of health benefits to the body, and which may in turn lead to weight loss.
Health Benefits of ACV
- ACV helps to control and regulate the blood sugar level. Consuming it on regular basis can actually reduce the sugar level and increase the insulin sensitivity in the body. It helps in reducing type 2 diabetes, fasting blood sugar level and decreases the insulin level.
- It helps in digestion of food. The acetic acid helps enzymes in breaking down food into smaller molecules, which are easily digested by the body.
- ACV helps in controlling your appetite to a great extend, thereby keeping you away from eating the junk food. The acetic acid acts like a natural appetite suppressant. It helps in reducing the cravings for sugary, unhealthy and junk food.
- ACV makes you feel fuller. Pectin in apple is known to increase satiety, which helps reduce the calorie intake and aids in weight loss.
- It helps in insulin regulation in the body, which is helpful for controlling diabetes.
- Apple cider vinegar may help lose fat by improving metabolism, minimizing the fat percentage of the body and reducing belly fat.
- ACV helps to reduce blood triglycerides and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- ACV lowers the blood pressure levels by slowing down the enzymes responsible for constricting blood vessels.
- It fights and kills harmful bacteria and virus which may cause E.coli, food poisoning, etc.
- ACV helps fight PCOS symptoms in women, which in turn improves the reproductive health.
The health benefits of ACV ranges from promoting good gut health, treating common cold and cough, acid reflux and many more. Acetic acid aids fat loss in several ways. It reduces fat storage in the body, increases the burning of fat process, decreases appetite and improves blood sugar level and insulin sensitivity in the body.
Choose filtered or unfiltered – pasteurized with mother vinegar. Dilute in water or else it can damage the tooth enamel. The recommended value of ACV is 15 to 30 ml per day.
ACV can aid in weight loss, it does not actually cause the weight loss.
To really see results after consuming ACV, team it up with a healthy diet and active lifestyle. Click here to know more about Health benefits of Quinoa.
Ask your doubts and share your tried and tested remedies in comments section below, we will submit it to our expert panel and publish if found correct and relevant.